Golden Visa Spain
DEL RÍO ABOGADOS. Since 1963. Golden Visa Spain. Contact us and we will apply successfully for your Residence Visa.
Are you non-UE citizen and want to obtain Spanish residency? Do you want to know how to apply for a Golden Visa Spain? What kind of investments do you have to make to get it? DEL RÍO ABOGADOS can help you.
The so-called Golden Visa is a residence visa for non-EU citizens who make a Real Estate investment in Spain equal to or greater than 500,000 euros. The aim of the Golden Visa, approved in Spain in 2013, is to attract foreign investors who want to buy homes or other properties and who, in return, are made easier to obtain a residence permit.
DEL RÍO ABOGADOS. Since 1963. Golden Visa Spain. Do you want to move to Spain and acquire the residency without a certain mandatory period of stay in our country? The Golden Visa Spain is the best way.
1-Golden Visa Spain. Investment options to get it:
€500.000 Real Estate Investment
Investors can purchase real estate assets for a value of €500.000.
€1 Million In Shares of a Spanish Company or Bank Deposits
Investors have the option to buy shares of Spanish Companies worth €1 Million.
€2 Million In Public Debt
You can invest €2 Million in Spain’s Public Debt in order to get your Golden Visa.
Start a Business
Entrepreneurs who start Business projects in Spain considered being of «general interest».
What is the duration of this residence permit? How much time does it take to get the Golden Visa in Spain? How can you be allowed to get the Golden Visa Spain? What kind of taxes must be paid to obtain the Golden Visa Spain? Are there are other alternative investments to Real Estate ones that can help us get our Golden Visa Spain? Contact us.
Golden Visa Spain: Application Requirements
- You must be a resident of a country outside the European Union
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have no criminal record
- Have a private medical insurance in Spain
- Demonstrate that you have sufficient financial means to live in Spain and support your family
- Make the corresponding investment
Documentation needed to get the Golden Visa Spain
We have to demonstrate, by means of the corresponding document, that the investment has been made.
- If we want to obtain the Golden Visa Spain through the investment of real estate, we must provide as proof of the purchase of the property the certification of domains and charges of the Land Registry, and the deed of sale of the purchased assets.
- In the case of investing in Spanish shares or participations: a declaration of the investment from the Investment Registry of the Ministry of Economy in the case of participations; and a certificate from the financial intermediary registered with the National Securities Market Commission for the purchase of shares.
- In the case of investing in Spanish Public Debt: a certificate from the Bank of Spain or the financial institution with which we have managed the investment in which we can clearly see how we are the holders of that purchase.
- Finally, for investments in bank deposits, you will need the certificate issued by the financial institution with which you have contracted the deal, which states that you are the sole holder of that deposit.
How long does Golden Visa Spain last? How much does it cost to get the Golden Visa Spain? What are the required documents for the Golden Visa Spain application? Contact us and we will apply successfully for your Residence Visa.
Benefits of the Golden Visa Spain
Spain is part of the European Union, which means Spanish residents can travel visa-free to all Schengen Zone countries for up to three months in a six month period, as can your family members. Other benefits:
- You do not have to live in Spain to renew the residence permit
- You can work and live in Spain legally
- You can bring your family members with you (spouse, children, and dependent parents)
- You and your family members will have access to public services such as state health care and schooling
Del Río Abogados
Golden Visa Spain. Practical legal advice in plain English to get your residence permit and overcome any obstacles to achieve your objective.
Read more: BUYING GUIDE
Guarantee you a personalised and accurate advice